St Cuthbert's is a mental health friendly space!
- Part of our whole school vision sets out the importance we place on our mental health & wellbeing; We believe that the school has a duty to ensure that each child is valued and encouraged to achieve human wholeness - spiritually, morally, emotionally, intellectually in a happy, secure and strongly Christian environment.
- All adults in school know that 'every interaction is an intervention' with pupils
- The ethos and culture in our school promotes open conversations and respect between all stakeholders
- SENDco and leaders are able to signpost families and staff to support
- We are about to take part in the Stormbreak project
Senior Mental Health Lead in school - Clare McGregor (currently training)
Well being Governor - Father Paul Jenkins
SENDco - Katie Turnbull